Monday, April 14, 2014

Its Monday. Lets get weird.

Its Monday and I feel weird.
Maybe its because I haven't been on the bike yet.
Or because it rained all day yesterday & today is 34 ("feels like" 24), windy and there is snow on the ground.
Or I'm thinking about how my lady is leaving me alone tomorrow for a week while she plays in Tennessee.
Or its all the coffee I've been sucking down this morning.
Who knows.
What I do know is that I need to get my taxes mailed and find a postcard to send for Gravel Worlds.
So I guess at some point I will have to venture outside.
Blah.
Normally this wouldn't be an issue but have I mentioned that it snowed?
Yeah... a couple days ago I was riding in shorts and short sleeves.
Whatever.

So weird....
Here is some visual weirdness for you.
Enjoy:




A co-worker told me about this one via Tracko and The Radavist (formerly Prolly is not Probably):



It has some American Psycho feel to it which reminded me of this which I thought was awesome:



And since all those fellas have beards... (and since my lady is leaving town):



Yeah Monday is being weird.
Guess I should get something done.
Maybe lunch.

1 comment:

sc said...

Klaus Nomi! Watched a great doc about him a few years back. One of the first celebrities to die of AIDS.

Keep on keeping on.